menubar

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Carolyn & the Keys, 27 May 2023

Payday


Transcribed by Nan

Carolyn 0:00
You asked the question though, iON, how do you get there? Well, I think it is a matter of just running the eighteen Keys every time, you know, when you have a spare non-thinking moment. What are you doing? Key 1, I'm in my place of power. Key 2, the winds and the waves obey my will. Key 3, Lockdown Bob, Connierule. Key 4, stay in the 33rd parallel. Key 5, do the OA so you can get home. Key 6, the application of potential kinetic energy. Key 7, focus that potential kinetic energy. Key 8, command the angels. Key 9, justice. Key 10, since there's no justice, the war begins. Key 11, with the war you need backup. Key 12, dig deep into the swamp and uncover. Key 13, know the knowing and knowing the know. Key 14, elbow to elbow, shoulder to shoulder with the elders. Key 15, protection; your own protection, not anyone else's. Key 16, conquest, consolidate and control. Key 17, the three amino acids. Key 18, you're in your power. Key 19, you're seated in the tabernacle, the Holy of Holies.

Chad 1:28
Wow.

iON 1:28
Ta da!

Carolyn 1:28
That's it! That's it.

iON 1:31
She didn't read that, she knows that. She knows that. That's the difference.

Carolyn 1:36
Yeah.

iON 1:37
So, Carolyn, are you saying by running the 18, then you just get the 19?

Carolyn 1:42
Yeah. Yeah, it's like, this is my will, this is my power. You know, it can't go anywhere else.

Chad 1:50
Wow.

Carolyn 1:53
I mean, at first it was we had all those words and, and, you know, the angel words of the different Keys. And it's like, nah, I'm not gonna memorize all those. It's like I have in my head a big, you know, image of what each Key is, and I tweak that every time I say those few words. You know, each phrase for each Key. And that's all I do. And then when I want to focus down, I have said this before, I just go to Key 8 and I command the angels. And that's when I throw in the Aethyrs. And the Aethyrs, I've got them memorized as to what they mean to me. You know, like ZID, ZIP. What is ZAZ is, is a saxophone so if I want to make a certain note. TAN, that has to do with tannins in tea. I just make it up. RII is gold. TEX is a Texan guy who can really make things happen. MAZ is an angel demon that can get things done. So, it's all totally personal because it is all about me. It can't be just a general academic topic; it has to be about me and that's the way I look at it. So, I can't teach it to anybody. People have to do their own correspondences.

iON 3:38
Which aligns completely with Bob's Tiny Note Chart. Same thing. Same thing. Exactly the same thing because otherwise you get lost in this persuasion; many do. To be fair, many do, so nothing wrong with that.

Chad 4:00
Wow. Thanks a lot for that Carolyn, it was very illuminating.

Bert 4:04
Yeah. Thanks, Carolyn.

Carolyn 4:05
Good. Good, good.

iON 4:05
She's very, she's very yummy. And she smells good too, y'all. Mm-mmm.

Carolyn 4:11
Yeah, iON's got me using mistletoe. Is it mistletoe? Yeah.

iON 4:18
Yes.

Carolyn 4:19
You know, when I was going out to the markets and they didn't want me going out in with humans, you know, worried about angels and aliens and everything, they said to put mistletoe on my -- the back of my neck. And it's, it's been a great smell. It's amazing. The name is essential oil of mistletoe. And so I'll put it on the back of my neck, but I'll also put it under my arm pits along with a few sprays of ReMag and silver, and that's your natural deodorant.

iON 4:55
Yeah. And that and your Flora ReFresh. And the Flora ReFresh to keep you all wholesome. Very beautiful. We love it.

Carolyn 5:03
Yeah. Yeah, it's all cool. We got it covered.

iON 5:06
And see, she does that not because she wonders, she does that because she's confident. When you have confidence and you proceed forward in confidence, bump into it and see what happens. Well, no, what's that -- Bob's new byline: fuck around and find out. [laughs]

Carolyn 5:25
[chuckles] No.

iON 5:29
Basically, basically. Fuck around and find out.

No comments: