menubar

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

iON | An Introduction


Zany Mystic


iON, the hardest working non-Physical in show business, answers Lance White’s question “What’s happening at this time?”

ION spoke at length about humans being Creator Gods (in training), and gave demonstrations of how powerful they truly are. He shared the technique of “OVERLAY” (rather than changing belief systems). Also discussed: We can DO, BE or HAVE anything; LOVE is a FORCE FIELD; and the veils are thinning rapidly, due to humans’ collective desire to experience All That Is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been on the conference call for 3 hrs/18 mins and counting, I raised my hand at 2.5 hours, will I ever get to speak? Please advise. Thank you.

Bob Dobbs said...

I clicked on everybody several times throughout the show.

If you came in as “Anonymous”, there were a couple of times when you might not have heard me or were away from your phone.