menubar

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Bob’s 100th Birthday Celebration

Thanks, James. πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ™πŸ» πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

My 100th-Birthday celebration went for 68 hours (starting on February 2, 2022, at 4pm EST)—the complete recorded event on Zoom and YouTube.

I, personally, beat the Tech Body because I was awake for 86 hours straight since we went, 4 hours later, into a 12-hour PAYDAY with iON on February 5, 2022.

It was concluded by the participants (around 100 Chip Bodies) it was a great success-especially the papers that were presented!

But I didn’t get to make a particular presentation because I let other important presentations take precedence. So, we will have an Addendum/Postscript to present what I wanted to explain, for 12 hours or so, on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.

Others are welcome to make a solo contribution if so inclined.

The whole enchilada is available in seven 10-hour chunks [below].
Bob Dobbs














2 comments:

Michael said...

Wonderful Bob! I was transformed by preparing for and participating in your 100th Celebration. How do we thank you for such an experience? Having not being involved in the various Social Medias, it was the first time I was able to put faces to the many of the iONaughts, with was much fun. My chip body definitely prefers the ZOOM environment to MicroSip and so I am glad we will be engaging like that again so soon. Thank you!

Bob Dobbs said...

Thanks, Michael, for your participation... and appreciation!