menubar

Sunday, December 15, 2019

iON | Magnesium

Transcribed by Bert.

[May 31, 2014 Part 1 (37:25 mark)]

Caller: I’ve noticed a really bad ammonia smell in my perspiration when I am doing hot yoga sometimes. And, I wonder if I am eating incorrectly, or I can modify it.

iON: No, you are doing yogi, and you found your little Boo Boo.

Caller: So, my diet is fine - it doesn’t have anything to do with not enough protein or anything like that?

iON: You always need more protein - more magnesium - and more protein. OK, let’s be clear! We officially are not the magnesium police - we are not monitoring your magnesium - we do not care about your magnesium. We don’t have anything to say about your magnesium, but if you’re wondering how much magnesium you’re supposed to be taking, we’d better say that you better talk to doctor MD, Dr. Carolyn Dean-dot-com-dot-Dean!

[June 21, 2014 Part 2 (08:40 mark)]

iON: You’re saying: “Completement”, and we’re going to get to that. But right now, we’re really focusing on the magnesium side, because that’s the first place that your body accepts Ascension. Magnesium is the first level that your body accepts that it can feel good again. Magnesium is the first place where your body does not want to go vomit or wretch. There is no such thing as an allergy to the element, magnesium.

No comments: