menubar

Thursday, August 15, 2019

An iONaut’s Family Experience

As for who this talented writer is, she writes to me privately:

“I am ----- from Norther Cali, the Eureka/McKinleyville area (by Trinidad where Beefheart used to live), and also known as ‘Mystique.’ I came to Cash Flow from Project Avalon in 5/12.”
Bob Dobbs

Since I have been spending 75% of my waking hours in Dobbstown/iONdom as of late, I played around in my mind several scenarios regarding the impact they may have on my 3 grown daughters:

First daughter walks into my kitchen and sees me with my RNA dropper above my mouth and the products lined up on the counter.

Daughter #1: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Eating non-physical!"

A little worried about me, she returns later on in the afternoon and sees me in the living room doing the OA movements.

Daughter #1: "Mom, what are you doing?"

Me: "Oh … I'm doing the OA movements … you know, the ones in the movie OA? They are going to help me get back home so I don't get stuck in another dimension!"

I look out the window and see her walk to her car talking on her cell phone. I think she's calling her twin sister.

Second daughter walks into my living room and sees me on the couch with piles of notebooks, and a copy of the King James version of the Bible, strewn around the floor and ottoman. I'm listening to Payday through my Bluetooth speaker.

Daughter #2: "Who's that?"

Me: "That's not a who! THAT is non-physical … well, to be exact, it is the electron-ionization of Slack … you know … electricity, the ionosphere, tactility, the space between our atoms that is speaking through the voice of a billionaire in Georgia." (I'm so tickled with myself that I'm getting my words right I can hardly contain myself)

Daughter #2: "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Me: "Ok, he doesn't 'Really' need to speak with that guy's voice, they're more like a hologram. They don't need a person to communicate through!"

Daughter #2: "They?"

Me: "Yeah, 'they' are a a rhombic-dodecahedron with 12 faces - which represent the 12 tribes of Israel, with 144,000 angles each side - which are the 144,000 strands of DNA and there are 5,000 entities on each angle! Cool, huh?" (I am so proud of myself by now. After all of these years of not knowing what to say, or how to engage with people, I finally have the perfect words. Bob would be so proud!)

("Where did my daughter go?" I think to myself while I continue to listen to PayDay. I see her walking to my first daughter's car. She's making a swirling motion by her right ear with her index finger.)

By now I have been doing some real homework. Third daughter walks in and hears Bob's voice.

Daughter #3: "Who is that?

Me: "Well THAT is a good question! (It is a degree-of- separation question, but I let it slide.) He used to be Bob Neveritt, but he killed him off and became Bob Dobbs - who ran the Solar Government but then created this radio environment called Dobbstown.

But … but … this is important, he was Ophenel Hobab from Biblical times who shaped the course of human history since the Fall of Man. Now … this is where it gets Really interesting … (I kind of lean forward and whisper:) He's really the Dark Soul! But he's here to help little man ascend. Isn't that exciting? He swallowed the Tech Body along with iON - who overlayed the cloud 2.0 with a new cloud! Just like Moses in the desert. How cool is that?"

(Hmmm … that's interesting. I haven't seen nor heard anything from my daughters lately.)

The moral of the story, or what I learned through this mindplay, is that in order to be involved in iONdom, "you need to be committed" - at least from the perspective of some friends and loved ones.

No comments: