menubar

Sunday, July 7, 2019

ION | Difference Between iON & Marshall McLuhan

Transcribed by Bert.

Payday

[6 June 2015 Part 1]

(1:17:16 mark)
Bob: Now, I see iON is unique because iON does the McLuhan method. You see patterns in all data, in all forms of media - always are talking about it. iON, what would you say you do differently than McLuhan, or what do you complete, and what is inadequate about our interpretation of your ability to see meaning everywhere?

iON: We aren’t dead.

Bob: Well, you actually… you are. Wait a minute, you are fucking dead! You are the dead environment.

iON: Nuh-uh! Nuh-uh! Nuh-uh!

Bob: Wait a minute, you fooled me!

iON: There is no Android Meme up our “Anthropomorphic Anti”.

Bob: Yes, I tried to say that in my essay.

Caller: You said that McLuhan concentrated on the outer kingdom, and iON reaches all kingdoms or they translate all of the kingdoms.

iON: Umm hmm!

Caller 2: And to what iON said, Bob - that makes you smarter than McLuhan, because you’re still fucking alive and he’s not.

Bob: Yeah, that’s right! I’ve been saying that lately. I’ve been around for 4,000 years.

iON: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, if he was all that, why isn’t he still on CKLN radio?

Bob: I am! I just play the archive, that’s just as good! I find meaning in the replay.

iON: Umm hmm!

No comments: