menubar

Monday, July 22, 2019

Bob Dobb’s Diaries: Nov. 28/1944 (Paris)



Dobbs: It appears you knew about me before I met you in September.

Connie: My parents helped organize the Vichy government. Therefore, I was nurtured in the circles that monitored Parisians. And even though your father's network was untouchable, we still watched you. The significance of you and me working on this mission together indicates something different is going to happen. I think they're preparing for a new world order that will be set up after this war is over, which is going to be soon. And where they're sending us today probably has some role in it.

Dobbs: My family has been an observer of these Machiavellian maneuvers for over two hundred years.

Connie: My family goes back further than that, and they weren't just observers.

Bob relaxed as much as he could as the jeep headed out of Paris. I haven't been south of Paris in over a year. And I haven't met such an interesting young woman in a longer time. This is going to be fun.

No comments: