menubar

Saturday, April 27, 2019

iON | Donald Trump Is Running for President

Transcribed by Bert.

Payday

[3 July 2016 Part 1]

(05:03)
iON: There is a bit of urgency as you see – as you come along with this, because I don’t know if you all have looked at the News or not. Oh, wait! Guess what was on the Clinton News Network? You’re not going to believe this! You’re just never going to believe this on the Clinton News Network! Donald Trump is running for President.

Bob: Ha! Ha! Ha!

Caller: Oh my God!

iON: I know! I know! I know! It’s the craziest thing that you could ever imagine. That ought to let you know that you are at the “End of the Beginning”! Let me tell you! That’s so everybody knows!

Bob: Ha! Ha! Ha! It's the "End of the Beginning”!

iON: They’re going to bring back Ivana Trump from the dead. It’s going to be great fun.

Bob: Ha! Ha! Ha!

iON: She’ll be on the “Cabinet”. She likes the cabinets with the marble tops, the marble top cabinets - she likes cabinets.

No comments: