menubar

Monday, October 14, 2024

Shirley MacLaine Uses Dr. Carolyn Dean's Knowledge for her Book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_MacLaine

SAGE-ING WHILE AGE-ING by Shirley MacLaine

[[ I have been blessed in my life to be healthy. Good genes, exercise from dancing, and a fairly balanced dict. So to experience anything physically wrong has been difficult for me. My surgeries have been expected. Knee surgery from dancing, neck surgery (from sticking it out, I would say), kidney surgery for a cyst that wasn't cancerous, and a face-lift when I was fifty. All in all, that's not too much anesthetic. But lately I've been having such problems with allergies that I thought it was causing very bad acid reflux.

DEATH BY MODERN MEDICINE [2005] is not just the name of a book by DR. CAROLYN DEAN (whom I will quote extensively). It's a condition afflicting doctors and patients. The statistics are staggering. From 1990 to 2000 about 7 to 8 million people suffered death by medicine. There have been thousands of fatalities linked to the drug Vioxx (prescribed to me after my neck surgery). Close to one third of the millions of women who took fen-phen to lose weight suffered heart or lung damage. Celebres causes heart disease as do other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Suicides are occurring, resulting from Prozac, and the list goes on.

All of these treatments focus on treating the symptoms, not the cause. Drug companies thrive when people remain sick. Modern medicine itself is the number one cause of death every year. The figure is 784,000 deaths a year due to medicine related causes. That's 2,150 deaths a day just in this country alone.

Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by their own medical boards, and increasingly these boards are populated with representatives of the drug industry and doctors who are paid advisers for the drug companies.

The failure of modern medicine began with its overriding desire to create a monopoly…. ]] - Shirley MacLaine, SAGE-ING WHILE AGE-ING, 2007, p.58

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr Dean is proof there is a god.

Bob Dobbs said...

Thanks for appreciating Carolyn's work.

Bob Dobbs