menubar

Monday, September 16, 2024

iON Says “Finn MacCool” of FINNEGANS WAKE (see p.139) Represents Donald Trump



[[ Here are the most recent engagements with iON commenting on the CORRECTED "Finnegans Wake” page-number ordering (we did 60 pages before iON took a break a year ago):


Listen
22 July 2023


(At 28:22—above, iON gives a warning for a coming shift in the “world’s" tensions [probably indicating the attacks to occur on Oct.7/23 in Israel]: “… that’s giving you a preview of the bombings to come...”)


Listen
12 August 2023


I’m making these available so one can understand my explanation above (the main post on “Finn MacCool”) on what our methodology is with iON and its unfathomable sophistication (the recording begins with my attempt).

Also, I’m including one of Don Theall’s last essays on FINNEGANS WAKE before his passing in May, 2008.

This is probably the most complex effort by Theall to explain his “beyond the orality/literacy dichotomy” thesis, which got a lot of scholarly attention in 1992 or so.

I include it because it’s the closest to intuiting what iON would present to Joycean scholars that I know of… next to what I would say. ]]
Bob Dobbs

No comments: