menubar

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Payday, 2 November 2014, 0000 Hours

Payday

Transcribed by Nan

Caller 11:28
Is there other evidence, like, I am noticing a lot of I don't know what you'd call it. Double body activity? I locked the door, and then 15 minutes later somebody opened the door and walked in. So, obviously, someone else unlocked it.

iON 11:48
Okay. Okay. Okay. You know how neurotic you are about having things put away?

Caller 11:52
Yes.

iON 11:53
Well, and now everything's a little disheveled. And then you go back and straighten it again. Then you straighten again and it's a little disheveled. All of you are not as neat and tidy as this one of you is.

Caller 12:08
Okay. And is this something that has to happen is that all of our selves join as one?

iON 12:18
Is being so neurotic about things being so precise really that necessary in your world?

Caller 12:24
Not like it used to be but yes, I used to be quite neurotic about things being perfect.

iON 12:31
And darlin', darlin', darlin', we think they might still be a little -- a hair on the perfect side yet.

Caller 12:42
Okay.

iON 12:42
You know, you're -- well, let's say you are not organizationally challenged. Let's just say it that way. Is that all right?

Caller 12:50
That's right, I love organization.

iON 12:53
Okay. Well, not all of the rest of you do. That's what we're sayin'.

Caller 12:59
Okay. And is there something, some way that we know as these, like, I don't know how many there are of myself in particular running around. Is there some way I know as they come together?

iON 13:15
We just told you. Look at your panty drawer and see it's all messed up.

Caller 13:21
So that means they've joined me.

iON 13:24
No, that means they're not being neat at you.

Caller 13:30
Okay.

iON 13:31
And then you know when you lose your tea?

Caller 13:33
My what?

iON 13:34
Your tea.

Caller 13:38
My -- did you say teeth? T-e-e-t-h or tea?

iON 13:42
Tea. T-e-a.

Caller 13:44
Oh! Yes! I've had strange things with tea. I go to make a cup and I turn around and there's a hot cup sitting there already.

iON 14:00
Ta-da! There you go. That's the point.

Caller 14:02
So, this is a good thing.

iON 14:02
Well, the good is relative. Martha Stewart would probably apply attributes, say it was a good thing. But, ah, what if we said it was a bad thing? Would it make a difference?

Caller 14:22
Well, actually, I don't mean good or bad, but I mean, is this a necessary thing? Like, I seem to be fixated...

iON 14:28
No, it's not necessarily; it's fun.

Caller 14:32
Okay. Yeah, it is.

iON 14:36
It should be. And if it's not, then you wanna change it; then you're not doing it right. You need, you need -- you got enough Bob. You need some Dr. Dean. Dr. Dean is the queen of this stuff 'cause it lets it flow. And then she'll go so far and she'll -- she has a magic wand, her little Hogwarts sword, and she'll whirl around and if some things not right, she'll just start squishing it and making it go. And she's the only person on the planet who can put the toothpaste actually back into the tube.

No comments: