menubar

Thursday, January 6, 2022

iON & Canada Predictions

A Canadian said to me yesterday:

"I think you've forgotten how little I believe what iON has to say.”


I responded:

Well, most, if not all, of iON’s predictions have come true, especially pertaining to Canada:

“Canada will become a prison camp. Get out as soon as possible.” - 2 years ago.


As more and more Canadians report to me what’s going on there, they feel it’s over for Canadians.

There’s a good chance China paid off Canada’s pension responsibilities in exchange for Chinese top-down control.

Then there are the Canadians who come over to the USA - they can’t believe the lack of mask-wearing and indifference to the COVID going on here in mainstream America.

That’s the difference right now.

Of course, iON says it’s going to get worse for everybody everywhere, eventually - unless they ASCEND, which means taking our products.
Bob Dobbs

No comments: