menubar

Monday, April 18, 2022

iON | Are We In Lockdown BobRule

Payday

Listen
25 May 2019


Transcribed by Nan

Michael 0:01
Are we in Bob Lockdown rule now already?

iON 0:05
Yes, you certainly are. Can't you tell?

Michael 0:08
Well, that's what I was thinking because Bob has been saying, well, I've just been hearing people say in 2020, it's Bob Lockdown rule. And if one looks around the world now, it looks like we're already in Bob Lockdown rule. It looks like we're already in Connie Lockdown rule. So, I was just wondering what iON would say about that.

iON 0:29
Hmm.

Bob 0:29
Well, on the Chart, it's 1990 to 2020 is Lockdown Bobrule.

Michael 0:34
Yeah.

Bob 0:34
So, referencing no time, it's a 30-year process. And in 2020, it is obvious. But Lockdown Bobrule started in 1990 from my perspective. That's when I disbanded The Secret Council of Ten. That's when I was a big deal in Toronto radio. That's when albums came out, the interviews came out. And then I wandered through like Augustine at the end of the Roman Empire. I wandered through the next 15 years through the collapse of the Android Meme, always saying that we were in the -- while the internet was taking over and people get all involved in it as an environment, I was saying that environment was the afterimage and that I was the environment because it was 1990 to 2020. And I knew that wouldn't become obvious till about 2020. And that's what we're witnessing now. So, you're right to say -

iON 0:37
There you go.

Bob 1:21
- that we've been in Lockdown Bobrule for a long time.

Michael 1:32
Yes. But it's in 2020 when it becomes obvious.

Bob 1:36
Yes.

Michael 1:37
This is what

iON 1:37
It's obvious now! It's obvious now. What are you

Michael 1:39
It's obvious now!

Bob 1:38
Yeah! It's obvious now. [laughs]

Michael 1:43
Yeah, it's obvious now.

iON 1:44
You can't go take a shit; you can't go take a shit without asking Bob's permission. I don't know what you'd call it. [Bob and Michael laugh]

Michael 1:54
All right.

No comments: